- L'International des Feux Loto-Québec June 28 to August 2, 2014 The Parc is “the” place to see the Festival de l'International des Feux Loto-Québec; watch it live as the skies light up with dazzling fireworks from competing countries, at La Ronde, in Montreal!
- World Masters Championships July 27 to August 10, 2014
- Osheaga Festival August 1-3, 2014 Reserve your spot at this major music and arts festival.
- Heavy Montreal August 9-10, 2014 Heavy Montréal presents Metallica, Slayer, The Offspring, Pennywise, and more, on August 9-10
- Piknic Electronik May 18 to September 21, 2014 Don't miss Piknic Électronik at Parc Jean-Drapeau every Sunday from May 18 to September 21. Dance in the summer sun to electro music, as you look upon an exceptional view of downtown Montreal
- ÎleSoniq August 15-16, 2014 The parc Jean-Drapeau will host a new electronic music festival, ÎleSoniq, August 15-16. Featuring: Tiësto, Iggy Azalea, Bingo Players,Cash Cash, Juicy J, Adventure Club and much more!
- The Color Run August 16, 2014 The Color Run, a 5 km event where runners have fun getting doused with paint, will be held on Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve in Montreal. A color-crazy, laughter and emotion-filled day!
- Linkin Park, 30 Seconds to Mars and AFI August 23, 2014 The Carnivores Tour with Linkin Park, 30 Seconds to Mars and AFI as a special guest stops at just three places in Canada, including Parc Jean-Drapeau in Montreal on August 23!
- Arcade Fire August 30, 2014 Arcade Fire show at Parc Jean-Drapeau on Saturday August 30, 2014
- UPA Open House on Québec Farms September 7, 2014 More than 100 Quebec farms and many animals will be at Parc Jean-Drapeau for an open-house day. A free, educational family activity not to be missed!
- Cirque des Shriners September 12-21, 2014 Éléphants, tigres, chevaux, acrobates, jongleurs et clowns vous offrent une performance spectaculaire et une expérience inoubliable sous le chapiteau du Cirque des Shriners au parc Jean-Drapeau
AttractionsSee full listing of attractions
ActivitiesSee full listing of activities
Rental of sites and halls
Parc Jean-Drapeau provides business people and the public with the opportunity to rent one of its many halls or one of its spectacular outdoor sites to hold their events.
Pavillon de la Jamaïque
Tour de Lévis
Attention to all!
From July 25th to August 10th 2014, swimming at Parc Jean-Drapeau's Aquatic Complex will be canceled because of the 15th FINA World Masters Championships. For holders of a season pass at the Aquatic Complex, the pass will be valid at the Beach during those dates. Thank you for your understanding.
Use the hashtag to get all the latest news and share with us on social media!