Magnificent with its lush nature, refreshing with its unique bodies of water, and invigorating with its many festivals and activities, Parc Jean-Drapeau will charm you on every visit.
Insurrection at the Stewart Museum
A thematic guided tour as part of National Patriots' Day will be held on Sunday, May 19, 2013. Come and see the unique collection of items and artifacts and find about the role played by the British fortified depot.
Brain Puzzle Challenge
Come and take the bike challenge, Saturday May 11, 2013, on Parc Jean-Drapeau's Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve, organized on behalf of the Fondation NeuroTrauma Marie-Robert.
Guided tour : The history of the St. Helen's island military depot
The Stewart Museum is organizing a guided tour about the history of the St. Helen's island military depot, as part of the UNESCO International Day for Monuments and Sites. When : Sunday April 21, at 1:30 p.m. in French and at 3 p.m. in English.
- Piknic Electronik May 19 to September 22, 2013 Come and dance every week with electronic music enthusiasts.
- Outdoor and Travel Festival May 24-26, 2013 Plan your trips and outdoor activities during this festival.
- Grand Prix du Canada June 7-9, 2013 Attend this Canadian race in the Formula 1 World Championship.
- Grand défi Pierre Lavoie June 16, 2013
- Swim for Free Day June 21, 2013 Come and celebrate the arrival of summer on this special day!
- L'International des Feux Loto-Québec June 22 to August 3, 2013 Don't miss the nine lustrous pyro-musical shows!
- Week-ends du monde July 6-14, 2013 Go around the world in two weekends!
- Fête des enfants de Montréal July 20-21, 2013
- Osheaga Festival August 2-4, 2013 Reserve your spot at this major music and arts festival.
- Heavy MTL August 10-11, 2013 Come and rock to the sounds of this caustic music festival.
ActivitiesSee full listing of activities
AttractionsSee full listing of attractions
Rental of sites and halls
Parc Jean-Drapeau provides business people and the public with the opportunity to rent one of its many halls or one of its spectacular outdoor sites to hold their events.
Pavillon de la Jamaïque
Tour de Lévis
Please note that Île Notre-Dame will be completely closed from June 1 to 10, 2013 inclusive because of the Grand Prix du Canada. The South Shore bike path and Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve will not be accessible during this time span.