Aquazilla, obstacle course
on the water
Aquazilla is back! We challenge you to successfully complete the obstacle course on the water!
Aquazilla is a unique 30-by-35 meters inflatable structure comprised of obstacles, slides and platforms for jumping into the water, and much more. Take the challenge among family and friends and make your way through a course on the platform or put your ability to the test on a series of disciplines on the course!
- Minimum age: 6 years old.
- Minimum Height: 110 cm (43.3").
- Children under age 9 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Flotation vests are required and are supplied for everyone.
- Maximum 80 people at a time.
Main features of the modules:
- Wiggle Bridge
- Infinity loop: for courses of endless fun
- Central trampoline
- A wide assortment of slides
- Action and climbing tower
- Monkey bars
- Podium: to crown the champions
- Flip bag
- Giant swing
- Photos published on this website are governed by copyright laws and their unauthorized use is a copyright infringement.
|June 21 to August 27, 2017
||10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
|September 2-4, 2017
|Friday, Saturday and Sunday
||10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- The beach is closed on the following dates:
- July 19, 2017
- August 19, 2017
- The beach opens at noon on August 26, 2017.
- The schedule can be affected by weather conditions.
|6 à 13 ans
|14 ans et plus
|Famille (2 adultes et 2 enfants)
- No refund.
- Rates include taxes.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- It is possible to pay cash, Interac or with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard)
- Rates do not include access to the Beach which is required to participate in the activity.
- *Additional Hour: Same person, same day. Participants must have a valid and intact bracelet. Re-entries are subject to a wait time.
- The rates shown above do not include parking rates.
Before visiting, please consult the regulations for the Beach Jean-Doré and the Aquazilla.
- Anyone not complying with the regulations is subject to a warning. The Société du parc Jean-Drapeau reserves the right to eject anyone that does not obey the rules or warnings.
- The Société du parc Jean-Drapeau is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
For groups of 20 or more, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parc Jean-Drapeau also offers a day camp special to experience Aquazilla in a group.
Getting to Jean-Doré Beach
Jean-Drapeau subway station