Aquazilla is back! We challenge you to successfully complete the obstacle course on the water!
Aquazilla is a unique 30-by-35 meters inflatable structure comprised of obstacles, slides and platforms for jumping into the water, and much more. Take the challenge among family and friends and make your way through a course on the platform or put your ability to the test on a series of disciplines on the course!
- Minimum age: 6 years old.
- Minimum Height: 110 cm (43.3").
- Children under age 9 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Flotation vests are required and are supplied for everyone.
- Maximum 80 people at a time.
Main features of the modules:
- Wiggle Bridge
- Infinity loop: for courses of endless fun
- Central trampoline
- A wide assortment of slides
- Action and climbing tower
- Monkey bars
- Podium: to crown the champions
- Flip bag
- Giant swing
|June 21 to August 27, 2017|
|Every day||10 a.m. to 7 p.m.|
|September 2-4, 2017|
|Saturday, Sunday and Monday||10 a.m. to 7 p.m.|
- The beach is closed on the following dates:
- August 19, 2017
- The beach opens at noon on August 26, 2017.
- The schedule can be affected by weather conditions.
|1st hour||Extra hour*|
|6 à 13 ans|
|14 ans et plus|
|Famille (2 adultes et 2 enfants)|
- No refund.
- Rates include taxes.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- It is possible to pay cash, Interac or with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard)
- Rates do not include access to the Beach which is required to participate in the activity.
- *Additional Hour: Same person, same day. Participants must have a valid and intact bracelet. Re-entries are subject to a wait time.
- The rates shown above do not include parking rates.
- Anyone not complying with the regulations is subject to a warning. The Société du parc Jean-Drapeau reserves the right to eject anyone that does not obey the rules or warnings.
- The Société du parc Jean-Drapeau is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
For groups of 20 or more, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parc Jean-Drapeau also offers a day camp special to experience Aquazilla in a group.
- Photos published on this website are governed by copyright laws and their unauthorized use is a copyright infringement.
Getting to Jean-Doré Beach
Jean-Drapeau subway station
Important Notices Plan your trip
Take the subway!
July 25 to September 4, 2017
The number of parking spaces is limited at the Parc due to the Enhancement and Development work. It is therefore strongly recommended you take the subway to get to Parc Jean‑Drapeau.