A legacy from the 1976 Summer Olympics, this sports center located near the Olympic Basin allows elite club athletes to train year round in high quality facilities.
- Weight, workout and stretching rooms Capacity of 40 people
- Paddling tank - Rowing Capacity of 15 people
- Paddling tank - Canoe kayak and dragon boat Capacity of 20 people
- Kayak : 7 ergometers
- Canoe : 3 ergometers
- Dragon boat : 20 ergometers
- Rowing : 20 ergometers
- Meeting room
- The complete technical sheet will be available soon.
- = 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- = 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- = Noon to 5 p.m.
- = Closed
- Photos published on this website are governed by copyright laws and their unauthorized use is a copyright infringement.
Before visiting, please consult the regulations for the Athletes' Quarters.
- Anyone not complying with the regulations is subject to a warning. The Société du parc Jean-Drapeau reserves the right to eject anyone that does not obey the rules or warnings.
- The Société du parc Jean-Drapeau is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
General terms and conditions rental of sports facilities 2017
Wednesday, May 17, 2017
Fact sheet - Olympic Basin and Athletes' quarters
Wednesday, June 28, 2017
Getting to Athletes' Quarters
Jean-Drapeau subway station
Important Notices Plan your trip
Take the subway!
July 25 to September 4, 2017
The number of parking spaces is limited at the Parc due to the Enhancement and Development work. It is therefore strongly recommended you take the subway to get to Parc Jean‑Drapeau.