A legacy from the 1976 Summer Olympics, this sports center located near the Olympic Basin allows elite club athletes to train year round in high quality facilities.
- Weight, workout and stretching rooms Capacity of 40 people
- Paddling tank - Rowing Capacity of 15 people
- Paddling tank - Canoe kayak and dragon boat Capacity of 20 people
- Kayak : 7 ergometers
- Canoe : 3 ergometers
- Dragon boat : 20 ergometers
- Rowing : 20 ergometers
- Meeting room
- The complete technical sheet will be available soon.
- = 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- = 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- = Noon to 5 p.m.
- = Closed
Before visiting, please consult the regulations for the Athletes' Quarters.
- Anyone not complying with the regulations is subject to a warning. The Société du parc Jean-Drapeau reserves the right to eject anyone that does not obey the rules or warnings.
- The Société du parc Jean-Drapeau is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
General terms and conditions rental of sports facilities 2017
Wednesday, May 17, 2017
Fact sheet - Olympic Basin and Athletes' quarters
Wednesday, June 28, 2017
Getting to Athletes' Quarters
Jean-Drapeau subway station