On June 30, put on your swim suit and come and enjoy a festive and entertaining day at Jean‑Doré Beach. At this time, a wide array of playful activities, plenty of friendly competitions and an exciting ambiance await you.
It's an event that is sure to please the entire family!
- Demonstrations, workshops and sand-castle building competitions
- Construction and racing of boats built from recycled materials
- Goofy races
- Entertainment squad
- Inflatable games
- Live CKOI show
- CKOI and Rythme FM entertainment crews
- and loads of prizes to be won!
Not to mention swimming and having fun playing in the sand, or simply lolling in the sun as we usher in the summer season!
|June 30, 2018|
|Saturday||10 a.m. to 7 p.m.|
- The schedule can be affected by weather conditions.
|Before 4 p.m.||After 4 p.m.|
|2 years and under|
|14 years and over|
- Rates include taxes.
- Rates shown are per person.
- The Beach's rates does not include access to Aquazilla
- Rates are shown as a guide only and are subject to change without notice.
- The rates shown above do not include parking rates.
Getting to Jean‑Doré Beach
Jean-Drapeau subway station