Housing the United States pavilion during the Expo 67 world's fair, this architectural masterpiece was designed by noted American architect Buckminster Fuller.
The Biosphère is a unique and spectacular site, located in the heart of Montreal at Parc Jean-Drapeau. Visit its educational exhibitions to get a better understanding of major environmental issues: air, water, biodiversity, climate change, sustainable development, and much more. You can also take part in its animated activities and special events to learn about the solutions available to you in daily life to protect the environment.
- + 1°C: What difference does it make?
- Finding Balance
- O.N.E | Objets Non Enfouis
- Renewable Energy: Time to Decide
- Arctic: The turning point!
- Design the Future
- Spaceship Earth
Scientific animated activities
- Forecast : Cyclone
- TIC TAC TOX (New)
- Outside, a whole new world! (High season)
- Adaptation: The Winning Edge (High season)