Biosphère, Environment Museum
Housing the United States pavilion during the Expo 67 world's fair, this architectural masterpiece was designed by noted American architect Buckminster Fuller.
The Biosphère is a unique and spectacular site, located in the heart of Montreal at Parc Jean-Drapeau. Visit its educational exhibitions to get a better understanding of major environmental issues: air, water, biodiversity, climate change, sustainable development, and much more.
You can also take part in its animated activities and special events to learn about the solutions available to you in daily life to protect the environment.
Scientific animated activities
- A Degree of Change
- A Dose of Vitamin N
- Outside, a whole new world!
|June 1st to September 30, 2017|
|Every day||10 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|October 1st to December 17, 2017|
|Wednesday to Sunday||10 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
- Please note that the admission closes at 4:15 p.m.
- La Biosphère, Environment Museum, is closed on the following dates:
- December 18, 2017 to January 12, 2018
- On statutory holidays
|Seniors (65 years and over)|
|Students (18 years and over)|
|17 years and under|
- Please note that receiving groups is no longer part of the services offered by the Biosphere.
- Rates are shown as a guide only and are subject to change without notice.
- The rates shown above do not include parking rates.