Biosphère, Environment Museum
Housing the United States pavilion during the Expo 67 world's fair, this architectural masterpiece was designed by noted American architect Buckminster Fuller.
The Biosphère is a unique and spectacular site, located in the heart of Montreal at Parc Jean-Drapeau. Visit its educational exhibitions to get a better understanding of major environmental issues: air, water, biodiversity, climate change, sustainable development, and much more.
You can also take part in its animated activities and special events to learn about the solutions available to you in daily life to protect the environment.
|June 1st to November 30, 2018|
|Every day||10 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|December 1st, 2018 to May 31, 2019 *|
|Wednesday to Sunday||10 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
- Please note that the admission closes at 4:15 p.m.
- The Biosphère is closed on statutory holidays
- * The Biosphère is closed from December 24, 2018 to January 15, 2019
|Seniors (65 years and over)|
|Students (18 years and over)|
|17 years and under|
- Please note that receiving groups is no longer part of the services offered by the Biosphere.
- Rates are shown as a guide only and are subject to change without notice.
- The rates shown above do not include parking rates.
- Planet MTL
- Echo 67
- Naturally Canadian
- HabitatS 2067
- This is not an Umbrella
- Design the Future
- Eyes on the Arctic
- + 1°C: What difference does it make?
- Renewable Energy: Time to Decide
- Spaceship Earth
Scientific animated activities
- A Degree of Change
- A Dose of Vitamin N
- Outside, a whole new world!
Getting to Biosphère, Environment Museum
Jean-Drapeau subway station