During the summer season, Écorécréo and KSF are set up at the Jean-Doré Beach water activities Pavilion and provide clientele with a range of watercraft rentals, including:
- Pedal boats
- Stand-Up Paddleboards (SUP)
For an activity that’s out of the ordinary, for taking a break in the bucolic setting of the Beach, or for simply trying out a new type of water craft, you’re definitely in the right place.
Shielded from the wind by a vegetation belt, the waters on the lake at Jean-Doré Beach are usually calm, which allows you to safely wend your way without sapping your energy. You can leisurely navigate between the Beach’s swimming area and the Casino de Montréal, or you can discover the central part of Île Notre-Dame and the perimeter of the Floralies Gardens by taking the big loop around the lagoons.
Why not try this pleasant and easy activity with your family or among friends on one of those gorgeous summer days at the Beach.
Introductory SUP courses and Yoga and Fitness classes on boards are also offered by the KSF. More details.
|June 20 to August 26, 2018|
|Every day||10 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|September 1-3, 2018|
|Saturday, Sunday and Monday||10 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
- The last rental must be done one hour before closing.
- The schedule can be affected by weather conditions.
|Regular||Beach Discount *|
|Pedal boat single|
|Pedal boat double|
|Equipped Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) 1 hour|
|Equipped Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) additionnal hour|
|10 rentals of 1 hour session|
- No refund.
- Rates include taxes.
- Rates are shown as a guide only and are subject to change without notice.
- It is possible to pay cash, Interac or with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard).
- *Beach Discount: discount offered to beach ticket holders.
- The rates shown above do not include parking rates.
- The best way to come to the Week-ends du monde, is by Subway!
- The personal flotation device must be worn at all times in the boat.
- Everyone must remain seated in the boat.
- Swimming is prohibited in the area reserved for boats.
- Boats are prohibited inside the swimming area.
- Disposing of waste material in the water is prohibited.
Before visiting, please consult the regulations for the Beach Jean-Doré.
- Anyone not complying with the regulations is subject to a warning. The Société du parc Jean-Drapeau reserves the right to eject anyone that does not obey the rules or warnings.
- The Société du parc Jean-Drapeau is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
Getting to Pavillon des activités nautiques
Nearby parking areas: