|June 21 to August 27, 2017|
|Every day||10 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
|September 2-4, 2017|
|Saturday, Sunday and Monday||10 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
- The last rental must be done one hour before closing.
- The schedule can be affected by weather conditions.
|Regular||Beach Discount *|
|Pedal boat single|
|Pedal boat double|
|Equipped Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) 1 hour|
|Equipped Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) additionnal hour|
|10 rentals of 1 hour session|
- No refund.
- Rates include taxes.
- Rates are shown as a guide only and are subject to change without notice.
- It is possible to pay cash, Interac or with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard).
- *Beach Discount: discount offered to beach ticket holders.
- The rates shown above do not include parking rates.
- The personal flotation device must be worn at all times in the boat.
- Everyone must remain seated in the boat.
- Swimming is prohibited in the area reserved for boats.
- Boats are prohibited inside the swimming area.
- Disposing of waste material in the water is prohibited.
Before visiting, please consult the regulations for the Beach Jean-Doré.
- Anyone not complying with the regulations is subject to a warning. The Société du parc Jean-Drapeau reserves the right to eject anyone that does not obey the rules or warnings.
- The Société du parc Jean-Drapeau is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
For groups of 20 or more, please email us at email@example.com.
Parc Jean-Drapeau also offers a day camp special to experience in a group.
Getting to Pavillon des activités nautiques
Jean-Drapeau subway station