The Jean‑Doré Beach open at Noon on Saturday, August 26, due to the "The Color Run" event.
|June 21 to August 27, 2017|
|Every day||10 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
|September 2-4, 2017|
|Saturday, Sunday and Monday||10 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
- The last rental must be done one hour before closing.
- The beach opens at noon on August 26, 2017.
- The schedule can be affected by weather conditions.
|Regular||Beach Discount *|
|Pedal boat single|
|Pedal boat double|
|Equipped Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) 1 hour|
|Equipped Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) additionnal hour|
|10 rentals of 1 hour session|
- No refund.
- Rates include taxes.
- Rates are shown as a guide only and are subject to change without notice.
- It is possible to pay cash, Interac or with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard).
- *Beach Discount: discount offered to beach ticket holders.
- The rates shown above do not include parking rates.
- The personal flotation device must be worn at all times in the boat.
- Everyone must remain seated in the boat.
- Swimming is prohibited in the area reserved for boats.
- Boats are prohibited inside the swimming area.
- Disposing of waste material in the water is prohibited.
Before visiting, please consult the regulations for the Beach Jean-Doré.
- Anyone not complying with the regulations is subject to a warning. The Société du parc Jean-Drapeau reserves the right to eject anyone that does not obey the rules or warnings.
- The Société du parc Jean-Drapeau is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
For groups of 20 or more, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parc Jean-Drapeau also offers a day camp special to experience in a group.
- Photos published on this website are governed by copyright laws and their unauthorized use is a copyright infringement.
Getting to Pavillon des activités nautiques
Jean-Drapeau subway station
Important Notices Plan your trip
The Beach open at Noon on Saturday, August 26
August 26, 2017
The Jean‑Doré beach open at Noon on Saturday, August 26, due to the "The Color Run" event.
Take the subway!
July 25 to September 4, 2017
The number of parking spaces is limited at the Parc due to the Enhancement and Development work. It is therefore strongly recommended you take the subway to get to Parc Jean‑Drapeau.