Parc Jean-Drapeau offers a sports package for day camps where you can rent boats for one hour in addition of a day pass for the Beach.
- Single Kayak
- Double Kayak
- Single pedal boat
- Double pedal boat
|June 20 to August 17, 2018|
|Monday to Friday||10 a.m. to 3 p.m.|
- The schedule can be affected by weather conditions.
|14 years and over|
|Chaperone (see the ratio)|
- Rates shown are per person.
- Rates include taxes.
- Rates are shown as a guide only and are subject to change without notice.
- The rates shown above do not include parking rates.
- A group includes a minimum of 20 children.
A chaperon (or monitor) is a person aged 16 and over, in charge of a group of participants. The chaperon must provide the support required for his or her group by either being in the water or within easy reach of the participant.
Here is the Chaperon ratio required by the Société du parc Jean‑Drapeau:
|2 years and under||1 adult / 1 child 1|
|3-5 years||1 adult / 3 children 1|
|6-11 years||1 adult / 6 children|
|12 years and over||1 adult / 15 children|
- 1 Personal Flotation Jacket (PFD) is mandatory for children ages 5 and under.
Guide for children's group chaperones - Jean-Doré Beach
Wednesday, June 6, 2018
General Terms and Conditions - Day Camps 2017
Wednesday, March 8, 2017
Getting to Jean-Doré Beach
Jean-Drapeau subway station