The day camp special at the Aquatic Complex includes access to our heated pool that is specially designed for children and to the water games. The children are thus able to enjoy a nice swim in the sun in a safe and friendly setting.
- Gradual-slope recreational pool
- Water games
- New shade areas
|June 25 to August 24, 2018|
|Monday to Friday||10 a.m. to 3 p.m.|
- The schedule can be affected by weather conditions.
|2 years and under|
|14 years and over|
|Chaperone (see the ratio)|
- Rates shown are per person.
- Rates include taxes.
- Rates are shown as a guide only and are subject to change without notice.
- The rates shown above do not include parking rates.
- A group includes a minimum of 20 children.
A chaperon (or monitor) is a person aged 16 and over, in charge of a group of participants. The chaperon must provide the support required for his or her group by either being in the water or within easy reach of the participant.
Here is the Chaperon ratio required by the Société du parc Jean‑Drapeau:
|2 years and under||1 adult / 1 child 1|
|3-5 years||1 adult / 3 children 1|
|6-11 years||1 adult / 6 children|
|12 years and over||1 adult / 15 children|
- 1 Personal Flotation Jacket (PFD) is mandatory for children ages 5 and under.
Getting to Aquatic Complex
Jean-Drapeau subway station