Parc Jean-Drapeau offers a day camp special to experience Aquazilla in a group. Aquazilla is a unique 30-by-35 meters inflatable structure comprised of obstacles, slides and platforms for jumping into the water, and much more!
- Minimum age: 6 years old
- Minimum height: 110 cm (43.3")
- Mandatory life jackets provided and for all
- Up to 80 people at once
|June 20 to August 17, 2018|
|Monday to Friday||10 a.m. to 3 p.m.|
- The schedule can be affected by weather conditions.
A single price per child which includes an all-day access to the Beach and a one hour (1h) access to the Aquazilla inflatable structure.
|14 years and over|
|Chaperone (see the ratio)|
- Rates shown are per person.
- Taxes not included.
- Rates are shown as a guide only and are subject to change without notice.
- The rates shown above do not include parking rates.
- A group includes a minimum of 20 children.
A chaperon (or monitor) is a person aged 16 and over, in charge of a group of participants. The chaperon must provide the support required for his or her group by either being in the water or within easy reach of the participant.
Here is the Chaperon ratio required by the Société du parc Jean‑Drapeau:
|2 years and under||1 adult / 1 child 1|
|3-5 years||1 adult / 3 children 1|
|6-11 years||1 adult / 6 children|
|12 years and over||1 adult / 15 children|
- 1 Personal Flotation Jacket (PFD) is mandatory for children ages 5 and under.
Getting to Jean-Doré Beach
Jean-Drapeau subway station