There many reasons why Parc Jean-Drapeau's beach is an amazing outing for summer camps, including:
- its golden sand perfect for building sandcastles;
- a top-quality water for swimming;
- a games park for children;
- a terrace with picnic tables and umbrellas where you can have a snack;
- a chalet with all the services;
- easy access by public transportation;
- and special rates for groups of 20 people or more!
The 2017 summer season is already over...
Thank you to everyone, young and old, who came to swim and have fun at the Beach.
See you next year!
|June 21 to August 18, 2017|
|Monday to Friday||10 a.m. to 3 p.m.|
- The schedule can be affected by weather conditions.
|2 years and under|
|14 years and over|
|Chaperone (see the ratio)|
- Rates shown are per person.
- Taxes not included.
- Rates are shown as a guide only and are subject to change without notice.
- The rates shown above do not include parking rates.
- A group includes a minimum of 20 children.
Here is the Chaperon ratio required by the Société du parc Jean-Drapeau:
|2 years and under||1 adult / 1 child (PFD mandatory)|
|3-5 years||1 adult / 3 children (PFD mandatory)|
|6-11 years||1 adult / 6 children|
|12 years and over||1 adult / 15 children|
Getting to Jean-Doré Beach
Jean-Drapeau subway station