There many reasons why Parc Jean-Drapeau's beach is an amazing outing for summer camps, including:
- its golden sand perfect for building sandcastles;
- a top-quality water for swimming;
- a games park for children;
- a terrace with picnic tables and umbrellas where you can have a snack;
- a chalet with all the services;
- easy access by public transportation;
- and special rates for groups of 20 people or more!
|June 21 to August 18, 2017|
|Monday to Friday||10 a.m. to 3 p.m.|
- The beach is closed on July 19, 2017
- The schedule can be affected by weather conditions.
|2 years and under|
|14 years and over|
|Chaperone (see the ratio)|
- Rates shown are per person.
- Taxes not included.
- Rates are shown as a guide only and are subject to change without notice.
- The rates shown above do not include parking rates.
- A group includes a minimum of 20 children.
- Photos published on this website are governed by copyright laws and their unauthorized use is a copyright infringement.
Here is the Chaperon ratio required by the Société du parc Jean-Drapeau:
|2 years and under||1 adult / 1 child (PFD mandatory)|
|3-5 years||1 adult / 3 children (PFD mandatory)|
|6-11 years||1 adult / 6 children|
|12 years and over||1 adult / 15 children|
Getting to Jean-Doré Beach
Jean-Drapeau subway station