There many reasons why Parc Jean-Drapeau's beach is an amazing outing for summer camps, including:
- its golden sand perfect for building sandcastles;
- a top-quality water for swimming;
- a games park for children;
- a terrace with picnic tables and umbrellas where you can have a snack;
- a chalet with all the services;
- easy access by public transportation;
- and special rates for groups of 20 people or more!
|June 20 to August 17, 2018|
|Monday to Friday||10 a.m. to 3 p.m.|
- The schedule can be affected by weather conditions.
|2 years and under|
|14 years and over|
|Chaperone (see the ratio)|
A chaperon (or monitor) is a person aged 16 and over, in charge of a group of participants. The chaperon must provide the support required for his or her group by either being in the water or within easy reach of the participant.
Here is the Chaperon ratio required by the Société du parc Jean-Drapeau:
|2 years and under||1 adult / 1 child 1|
|3-5 years||1 adult / 3 children 1|
|6-11 years||1 adult / 6 children|
|12 years and over||1 adult / 15 children|
- 1 Personal Flotation Jacket (PFD) is mandatory for children ages 5 and under.
Guide for children's group chaperones - Jean-Doré Beach
Wednesday, June 6, 2018, 1 MB
General Terms and Conditions - Day Camps 2017
Wednesday, March 8, 2017, 110 KB
Guide for children's group chaperones - Jean-Doré Beach Wednesday, June 6, 2018, 1 MB
General Terms and Conditions - Day Camps 2017 Wednesday, March 8, 2017, 110 KB
Getting to Jean-Doré Beach
Nearby parking area: