Nice golden‑sand beach, clear water, 5 minutes from downtown and car, subway, bike accessible. The ideal spot to lounge in the sun or take part in nautical activities, beach volleyball or open water swimming with family and friends!
At Jean‑Doré Beach, people can swim and take a refreshing dip every day during summer season. Thanks to a wide swimming area of more than 15,000 square metres, both kids and grown-ups can enjoy of fun-filled day at the Beach.
|June 20 to August 26, 2018|
|Every day||10 a.m. to 7 p.m.|
|September 1-3, 2018|
|Saturday, Sunday and Monday||10 a.m. to 7 p.m.|
- The beach opens at noon on August 25, 2018.
- The schedule can be affected by weather conditions.
|Before 4 p.m.||After 4 p.m.|
|2 years and under|
|14 years and over|
|Family (2 adults et 2 children)||N.a.|
|14 years and over|
|Family (2 adults et 2 children)|
|Replacing a lost season passport|
- Rates include taxes.
- Rates shown are per person (except for family).
- The Beach's rates does not include access to Aquazilla
- Season Passports are only available at the front desk of the Beach (P4 Parking).
- Rates are shown as a guide only and are subject to change without notice.
- The rates shown above do not include parking rates.
June 30, 2018
On June 30, put on your swim suit and come and enjoy a festive and entertaining day at Jean‑Doré Beach. At this time, a wide array of playful activities, plenty of friendly competitions and an exciting ambiance await you.
July 21-22, 2018
Family fun is on the agenda at the Aquatic Complex and Jean‑Doré Beach on July 21‑22! The Aquatic Complex and Jean‑Doré Beach will tingle with excitement during this highly colourful weekend, as they put on a special program for families.
Customers with functional limitations
At Jean-Doré Beach, a sidewalk circles the facilities and makes it easier for customers with reduced mobility to circulate between the parking lot, the entrance, the changing rooms, etc.
Come to the Beach in groups of 20 people or more and enjoy a discount. Book your visit!
Parc Jean-Drapeau also offers a day camp special to experience in a group.
Free Wi-Fi, changing rooms, lockers (bring your padlock), snack bar, lending of volleyball and flotation devices, rental of deck chairs and baby changing station.
While you are at Parc Jean-Drapeau, take time to grab a snack with family and friends at one of the many restauration areas located by our various facilities.
Before visiting, please consult the regulations for the Beach Jean-Doré.
- Anyone not complying with the regulations is subject to a warning. The Société du parc Jean-Drapeau reserves the right to eject anyone that does not obey the rules or warnings.
- The Société du parc Jean-Drapeau is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
Frequently Asked Questions
Under the Tobacco Control Act, smoking is prohibited at Jean‑Doré Beach. People who wish to smoke must leave the Beach area and go to the designated zones.
All dogs are allowed at the Parc, except at the Beach, the Aquatic Complex and the Athletes' Quarters, provided they are kept on a leash.
Getting to Jean‑Doré Beach
Jean-Drapeau subway station