A paddleboarding pioneer in Québec, KSF has become a leading point of reference in the teaching of the sport, which includes SUP (Stand Up Paddleboard).
Introductory SUP courses, Yoga and Fitness classes on boards and a rental service are available through the Pavillon des activités nautiques at Parc Jean-Drapeau.
|June 21 to August 27, 2017|
|Every day||10 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
|September 2-4, 2017|
|Saturday, Sunday and Monday||10 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
- The last rental must be done one hour before closing.
- The schedule can be affected by weather conditions.
|Equipped Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) 1 hour|
|Equipped Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) additionnal hour|
|10 rentals of 1 hour session|
|Introduction to SUP *|
|Introduction to SUP Yoga *|
|Introduction to SUP Fitness *|
|SUP Yoga Jala Flo *|
|SUP Yoga Sunset Yin *|
|SUP Fitness XT *|
- * Reservation required
- Prerequisites are required for some courses.
- Rates include taxes.
- Rates shown are per person.
- Rates are shown as a guide only and are subject to change without notice.
- The rates shown above do not include parking rates.
Before visiting, please consult the regulations for the Beach Jean-Doré.
- Anyone not complying with the regulations is subject to a warning. The Société du parc Jean-Drapeau reserves the right to eject anyone that does not obey the rules or warnings.
- The Société du parc Jean-Drapeau is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
Getting to Pavillon des activités nautiques
Jean-Drapeau subway station