A paddleboarding pioneer in Québec, KSF has become a leading point of reference in the teaching of the sport, which includes SUP (Stand Up Paddleboard).
Introductory SUP courses, Yoga and Fitness classes on boards and a rental service are available through the Pavillon des activités nautiques at Parc Jean-Drapeau.
|June 21 to August 27, 2017|
|Every day||10 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
|September 2-4, 2017|
|Saturday, Sunday and Monday||10 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
- The last rental must be done one hour before closing.
- The beach is closed on the following dates:
- August 19, 2017
- The beach opens at noon on August 26, 2017.
- The schedule can be affected by weather conditions.
|Equipped Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) 1 hour|
|Equipped Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) additionnal hour|
|10 rentals of 1 hour session|
|Introduction to SUP *|
|Introduction to SUP Yoga *|
|Introduction to SUP Fitness *|
|SUP Yoga Jala Flo *|
|SUP Yoga Sunset Yin *|
|SUP Fitness XT *|
- * Reservation required
- Prerequisites are required for some courses.
- Rates include taxes.
- Rates shown are per person.
- Rates are shown as a guide only and are subject to change without notice.
- The rates shown above do not include parking rates.
Before visiting, please consult the regulations for the Beach Jean-Doré.
- Anyone not complying with the regulations is subject to a warning. The Société du parc Jean-Drapeau reserves the right to eject anyone that does not obey the rules or warnings.
- The Société du parc Jean-Drapeau is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
Getting to Pavillon des activités nautiques
Jean-Drapeau subway station
Important Notices Plan your trip
Take the subway!
July 25 to September 4, 2017
The number of parking spaces is limited at the Parc due to the Enhancement and Development work. It is therefore strongly recommended you take the subway to get to Parc Jean‑Drapeau.