Located at the heart of the wonderful Floralies Gardens, La Toundra Hall can host major events in its beautiful room with large windows overlooking the verdant landscape and the city of Montreal.
The multi-purpose "La Toundra" hall available for rental is ideal for wedding receptions, corporate meetings, office parties and product launches.
And this heritage-steeped place has many original frescoes from the former Pavillion du Canada at Expo 67, which are now designated as Heritage buildings.
- 150 to 200 people in a banquet-style setting
- Up to 350 people in a cocktail-style setting
- Mezzanine with a magnificent view of downtown Montreal
- Terrace set up with garden furniture and sofa lounge kit
- Round and rectangular tables, banquet chairs and furniture on the mezzanine
- 2 bar areas: one on the mezzanine, one on the main floor
- DJ area
- Nearby parking lot with attendant (70 permits included)
- Caterer area with large counters, refrigerators, freezer, commercial convection oven and ice-making machine
- Video projector, wide screen and conference system
- No supplier exclusivity, no royalties
- = Available
- = Not available
- = Booked
- Photos published on this website are governed by copyright laws and their unauthorized use is a copyright infringement.
Getting to La Toundra
Jean-Drapeau subway station