Parc Jean-Drapeau has many paying parking areas at the disposal of visitors. The parking areas are close to the venues where the events and attractions are held.
|1 h||2 h|
|January 1st to April 15, 2017||$3.50||$6.50|
Daily rates Regular
|January 1st to April 15, 2017 P1, P2, P7, P9, P10, P11, P12||$9|
Daily rates special events
|Day of the event|
|Sports Special Events P1 and P2 (depending on the proximity of the event) E.g. Jeux du Québec, walking, running or biking events, etc.||$21|
|Other Special Events P1 to P12 (depending on the proximity of the event) E.g. Grand Prix du Canada, Osheaga, Week-ends du monde, etc.||$25|
|Before 4 p.m.||After 4 p.m.|
|Fête des neiges de Montréal Weekends from January 14 to February 5, 2017||$20||$7|
|Classique Montréalaise January 28-29, 2017||$20|
|Demi-Marathon Hypothermique de Montréal February 12, 2017||$17|
|Course Polar Hero February 18, 2017||$17|
|La Ronde - L'International des Feux Loto-Québec P13, P14 and P15||$26|
Parking passes Long-term
The parking passe is valid only for parking P2, P4 and P7.
|Athletes Non-profit Organization||$51||$155|
|Athletes National and Provincial Centres||$25.50||$155|
- Rates include taxes.
- Rates may be changed without notice.
- The ticket issued by the terminal after the payment is to be displayed on the vehicle's windshield.
- Once it's paid for, your ticket entitles you to park in any of the Parc's lots except P6 (reserved to employees) and P8 (managed by La Ronde).
- It is possible to pay cash (in coins) or credit card at all parking terminals. The following credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- Annual passes are valid from the date of purchase through December 31 of the current year.
- Monthly or annual parking passes are on sale at the Athletes' Quarter, the Aquatic Complex and the Jean-Doré Beach during opening hours.
- All parking passes changes causes administrative costs. For more information, contact the clerk of the Athletes Quarter.
- Parking is free at any time if the person has a disabled parking permit for vehicles (excluding parking P8 managed by La Ronde).
To know more about the location of the parkings, consult the map of the parc Jean-Drapeau.
Parking rates include a $1 contribution to the Fonds Oxygène, Parc Jean-Drapeau's greenhouse gas emission compensation fund.
In accordance with its sustainable development policy, the Société du parc Jean-Drapeau has created the Fonds Oxygène which aims at significantly reducing CO2 emissions and thus improve air quality. The collected funds will help finance initiatives that will ensure a sustainable use of natural resources in all of our activities and installations.