Many parking areas are available around the Parc and close to events and attractions venues.
|April 15 to November 15, 2019|
|November 16, 2019 to April 14, 2020|
|All parking except P4|
- E.g. Jeux du Québec, walking, running or biking events, etc.
|All parking except P4|
- E.g. Grand Prix du Canada, Osheaga, Week-ends du monde, etc.
Effective during La Ronde's season
|P7, P13, P14 and P15|
It is possible to purchase a monthly or annual pass for the parking P2, P4 and P7. The parking pass is valid only for the parking registered on it.
|Monthly parking pass|
|National and Provincial Centres||$27|
|Annual parking pass|
- Rates include taxes.
- Rates are shown as a guide only and are subject to change without notice.
- The ticket issued by the terminal after the payment is to be displayed on the vehicle's windshield.
- Once it's paid for, your ticket entitles you to park in any of the Parc's lots except P6 (reserved to employees) and P8 (managed by La Ronde)
- It is possible to pay cash (in coins) or credit card at all parking terminals. The following credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- Annual passes are valid from the date of purchase through December 31 of the current year.
- Monthly or annual parking passes are on sale at the Athletes' Quarter, the Aquatic Complex and the Jean-Doré Beach during opening hours.
- All parking passes changes causes administrative costs. For more information, contact the clerk of the Athletes Quarter.
- Parking is free at any time if the person has a disabled parking permit for vehicles.
Places are reserved for motorists with a vignette for handicapped person.
Getting to P2 parking
Select your parking
Jean-Drapeau Subway Station
The Jean-Drapeau subway station is located in the heart of Parc Jean-Drapeau. To get to the Parc easily and quickly, the subway is still the best way to go!
During the summer season, Parc Jean-Drapeau visitors can use the river shuttle as a means of transportation, from the Vieux-Port de Montréal (Jacques-Cartier pier) and the city of Longueuil.
Users can also bring along their bikes and they have access to a network of cycling paths at each stop.
Two STM shuttles provide a connection between the Jean-Drapeau subway station and various attractions.
777: Every day of the year, the 777 shuttle provides fast access to the Casino de Montréal.
Bike / BIXI
From Montréal: take the Lachine Canal bike path, near the Vieux-Port de Montréal, or the Jacques Cartier Bridge cycling path.
From the South Shore: take the South Shore Bike Link, between Saint-Lambert and Parc Jean-Drapeau, or the Jacques Cartier Bridge cycling path.
BIXI : there are many BIXI stations at the Parc during the summer season.
People can enjoy many of the cycling paths to get to or pass through the Parc Jean-Drapeau, either running or walking.
With more than 25 kilometres of trails and pathways, the Parc is a pleasant spot for hiking, all year round.
Motorists can get to Parc Jean-Drapeau by taking the Jacques Cartier Bridge or the Concorde Bridge (Bonaventure Autoroute, Pierre-Dupuy exit).
For more details, visit Getting to the Parc.