Many parking areas are available around the Parc and close to events and attractions venues.
Valid from January 1st to April 14, 2019
Fête des neiges de Montréal
|Daily rate only|
It is possible to purchase an annual or monthly pass for the parking P2, P4 and P7. The parking pass is valid only for the parking registered on it.
|Monthly parking pass|
|Athletes - Non-profit Organization|
|Athletes - National and Provincial Centres|
|Annual parking pass|
- Rates include taxes.
- Rates are shown as a guide only and are subject to change without notice.
- The ticket issued by the terminal after the payment is to be displayed on the vehicle's windshield.
- Once it's paid for, your ticket entitles you to park in any of the Parc's lots.
- It is possible to pay cash (in coins) or credit card at all parking terminals. The following credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- Annual passes are valid from the date of purchase through December 31 of the current year.
- Monthly or annual parking passes are on sale at the Athletes' Quarter, the Aquatic Complex and the Jean-Doré Beach during opening hours.
- All parking passes changes causes administrative costs. For more information, contact the clerk of the Athletes Quarter.
- Parking is free at any time if the person has a disabled parking permit for vehicles.
Places are reserved for motorists with a vignette for handicapped person.
Getting to P2 parking
Select your parking