Located in the heart of île Notre-Dame, in a wooden area of the magnificent Floralies Gardens, the former Pavillon de la Jamaïque, which dates back to the Expo 67, has been completely renovated to provide you with the ultimate in comfort and services.
Its window placement and design, along with its beautiful terrace framing the pavillon, provides you with everything you need for a truly memorable time, in a charming setting!
- 80 to 100 people in a banquet-style setting
- 100 to 150 people in a cocktail-style setting
- Terrace set-up featuring urban wood furniture
- Garden furniture and sofa lounge kit
- Round and rectangular tables with banquet chairs
- Caterer area with large counters, refrigerators, freezer, commercial convection oven and ice-making machine
- Nearby parking lot with attendant close by (40 permits included)
- No supplier exclusivity, no royalties
Pavillon de la Jamaïque - Hall's Plan Friday, August 1st, 2014, 505 KB
- = Available
- = Not available
Getting to Pavillon de la Jamaïque
Nearby parking area: