Athletes' Quarters Regulations
Updated: February 22, 2016 at 3:09 p.m.
- A minimum of two permanent on-site people, at least one of which has an up-to-date competency card (First Aid, NCCP) is mandatory to use our workout rooms.
- The capacity of each workout room is:
+ stretching room
+ 20 people
Rowing ergometer room 25 people Dragon boat ergometer room 25 people Canoe kayak ergometer room 15 people Dragon-boat, canoe kayak rowing tank 20 people Row boat rowing tank 15 people
- The sports equipment must remain the training rooms, workouts can only be conducted inside the rooms.
- For hygiene reasons, a towel is mandatory and the equipment must be wiped at the end of each workout (cleaning substance and brown paper are provided in every room for this purpose).
- Proper attire is required at all times for use of the workout rooms (shirts/jerseys, sandals and boots are prohibited).
- No padlocks may be permanently left on the changing room lockers; if a padlock is left it will be cut without prior notice.
- The eating of food must be done outside the workout rooms.
- Glass containers are prohibited in all of the workout rooms; plastic bottles are permitted.
- No rolling stock (bicycle, skateboard, skates) is permitted inside the Athletes' Quarters.
- Prior authorization from the SPJD is required for any type of signage.
- Pets must be kept outside the Athletes' Quarters.
Anyone who fails to comply with the rules will receive a warning.
The Société du parc Jean-Drapeau reserves the right to eject anyone who does not obey the directives or warnings.
The Société du parc Jean-Drapeau is not responsible for lost or stolen objects.