Athletes' Quarters Regulations
- A minimum of two permanent on-site people, at least one of which has up-to-date First Aid cards, is mandatory to use our workout rooms.
The capacity of each workout room is:
- Weight room + stretching room: 20 + 25 people
- Rowing ergometer room: 32 people (20 ergometers)
- Dragon boat ergometer room: 30 people (20 ergometers)
- Canoe-kayak ergometer room: 15 (7 kayak ergometers and 3 canoe ergometers)
- Dragon-boat, canoe-kayak rowing tank: 25 people (15 seated places in dragon-boat mode and 10 seated places in canoe-kayak mode)
- Row boat rowing tank: 20 people (8 seated places)
- The renter is responsible for arranging the training room for its specific needs and properly restore it before the end of the rental reservation time.
- The sports equipment must remain the training rooms, workouts can only be conducted inside the rooms.
- For hygiene reasons, the equipment must be wiped at the end of each workout (cleaning substance and brown paper are provided in every room for this purpose).
- Proper attire is required at all times for use of the workout rooms (shirts/jerseys, sandals and boots are prohibited; wearing a sweater and close-toed shoes is mandatory).
- Writing on the mirrors is permitted only as long as the mirrors are wiped clean before the end of the rental reservation time.
- No padlocks may be permanently left on the changing room lockers; if a padlock is left it will be cut without prior notice.
- The eating of food must be done outside the workout rooms.
- Glass containers are prohibited in all of the workout rooms; plastic bottles are permitted.
- No rolling stock (bicycle, skateboard, inline skates) is permitted inside the Athletes' Quarters.
- Prior authorization from the SPJD is required for any type of signage.
- Pets must be kept in the offices of SPJD's partners or outside the Athletes' Quarters.
Getting to Athletes' Quarters
Nearby parking area: