Athletes' Quarters Regulations
- There must be a minimum of two people on-site at all times to use the workout rooms, including at least one of which who has an up-to-date competency card (First Aid, NCCP...).
The capacity of each workout room is:
- Weight room + stretching room: 20 + 20 people
- Rowing ergometer room: 25 people (20 ergometers)
- Dragon boat ergometer room: 25 people (20 ergometers)
- Canoe-kayak ergometer room: 15 people (7 kayak ergometers and 3 canoe ergometers)
- Dragon-boat, canoe-kayak rowing tank: 20 people (15 seats in dragon boat mode and 10 seats in canoe-kayak mode)
- Row boat rowing tank: 15 people (8 seats)
- The tenant is responsible of adapting the training rooms according to its need and to put everything back at its place before the end of its reservation.
- The sports equipment must remain in the training rooms. Workouts can only be conducted inside the rooms.
- For hygiene reasons, a towel is mandatory and the equipment must be wiped at the end of each workout (cleaning products and brown paper towels are provided in every room for this purpose).
- Athletes must wear proper attire at all times to use the workout rooms (swimsuits, sandals and boots are prohibited; shirts and closed toe shoes are mandatory).
- Writing on mirrors is tolerated only if it is erased and cleaned off before the end of the reservation.
- No padlocks can be permanently left on the changing room lockers; if a padlock is left, it will be cut without prior notice.
- Eating is prohibited inside the workout rooms.
- Glass containers are prohibited in the workout rooms; plastic bottles are permitted.
- No rolling stock (bicycle, skateboard, skates) is permitted inside the Athletes' Quarters.
- Prior authorization from the SPJD is required for any type of signage.
- Pets must be kept outside the Athletes' Quarters.
Getting to Athletes' Quarters
Nearby parking area: