Documents that must be submitted
Only PDF files with a size less than 1 megabyte (1024 kb) will be accepted.
Promoter Organization's Commitment
By submitting a request to hold an event in conjunction with Week-ends du monde, the delegated organization also agrees to comply with the following conditions:
- Comply with all obligations agreed to with the representative of the Société du parc Jean-Drapeau Direction marketing et communications and Direction développement commercial et événementiel in terms of the conditions for carrying out the event and in terms of the security of people and goods during the event;
- Take out a general civil liability insurance that has a minimum $3 000 000 of coverage. This insurance policy must protect the organization, the Société du parc Jean-Drapeau and the City of Montréal for the duration of the time the venue is occupied and must carry the rider insurance provided by the Société du parc Jean-Drapeau. Only insurance companies authorized to conduct business in the province of Québec are accepted;
- Comply with the standards and regulations of the Société du parc Jean-Drapeau and the City of Montréal and the laws, regulations and directives applicable to the event, and pay income tax, taxes, permits and prescribed fees to the proper respective authorities;
- Comply with the procedures for the management of recyclable waste materials generated by the activities according to the standards in force set by the Société du parc Jean-Drapeau;
- Acknowledge the participation of the Société du parc Jean-Drapeau, Loto-Québec and the City of Montréal by displaying the Week-ends du monde logo in compliance with the standards in force in every promotional document related to the event;
- Encourage a spirit of cordiality among citizens and be open to all, without exception;
- May not disseminate, publish or publicly display a notice, symbol or sign containing any form of discrimination or may not issue an authorization to this effect during the event;
- Adapt the site of your event so it's accessible to people with reduced mobility or to people who have other restrictions;
- Comply with the place that has been provided (inside the venue reserved for each event) for the sale of derivative products and concessions;
- Respect the exclusivity agreements on the distribution of products and the agreements in force at Parc Jean-Drapeau, and any other procedures of orders (determined by the Société du parc Jean-Drapeau);
- Choose associate sponsors that are not companies or services in competition with the major sponsors of Week-ends du monde and Société du parc Jean-Drapeau;
- Ensure that no logo, visual display or no name of a sponsor other than Loto-Québec are displayed on the stages, because the stages are intended solely for the visibility of Loto-Québec;
- Promptly notify a representative of the Société du parc Jean-Drapeau about any change to its company name, legal status, address or nature of its mission;
- At least 10 days in advance, invite a representative of Direction marketing et communications and Direction développement commercial et événementiel of the Société du parc Jean-Drapeau to take part in any public event related to the project;
No additional financial contribution may be obtained from the City of Montréal for the organization of events in conjunction with Week-ends du monde.
We, after being made aware of the said Week-ends du monde Program, certify the information and documents provided in support of our financial aid request are complete and accurate.
We agree, by checking the following field, to comply with all of the obligations contained in the program.
Deadline date for submitting requests: April 15, 2017
Please note that any incomplete request will be rejected.