The Week-ends du monde event at Parc Jean-Drapeau provides Montrealers of all origins with the opportunity to celebrate and share their culture and traditions with the entire population, through music, dance, culinary discoveries and family activities.
|July 7-8 and 14-15, 2018||Noon to 10 p.m.|
Jean-Drapeau Subway Station
The best way to come to the Week-ends du monde, is by Subway!
You represent a promoter organization or are an artist, a supplier, concession stand?
- For promoter organizations, the deadline date for submitting requests is November 30, 2017
Frequently Asked Questions
Animals are not allowed on site (except guide dogs).
Yes, some items are not allowed, here is the complete list:
- Accessories with studs or bullets
- Alcoholic drinks that aren't from the event site
- Illegal drugs and drug paraphernalia
- Bottles or any other glass containers
- Closed cans (they will be opened at the site entrance)
- Skateboards, bicycles and in-line roller skates
- Animals (except for guide dogs)
- Laser pointers
- Water guns and other water game devices
- Products for promotion and/or sale that are not authorized by the festival
- Firearms, knives, all types of weapons
- Any item that could pose a threat to the safety of festival-goers
- Chains or chain wallets
Getting to Week-ends du monde
Jean-Drapeau subway station