Aquazilla is back! We challenge you to successfully complete the obstacle course on the water!
Aquazilla is a unique 30-by-35 meters inflatable structure comprised of obstacles, slides and platforms for jumping into the water, and much more. Take the challenge among family and friends and make your way through a course on the platform or put your ability to the test on a series of disciplines on the course!
- Minimum age: 6 years old.
- Minimum Height: 110 cm (43.3").
- Children under age 9 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Flotation vests are required and are supplied for everyone.
- Maximum 80 people at a time.
Main features of the modules:
- Wiggle Bridge
- Infinity loop: for courses of endless fun
- Central trampoline
- A wide assortment of slides
- Action and climbing tower
- Monkey bars
- Podium: to crown the champions
- Flip bag
- Giant swing
Given the current context, we are forced to move the official opening date of the Jean-Doré Beach.
Visit our website or follow us on social media to stay informed of developments.
|14 years and over|
|Family (2 adults et 2 children)|
- No refund.
- Rates include taxes.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- It is possible to pay cash, Interac or with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard)
- Rates do not include access to the Beach which is required to participate in the activity.
The rates shown above do not include parking rates.
- The best way to come to the Parc Jean-Drapeau, is by subway!
- Anyone not complying with the regulations is subject to a warning. The Société du parc Jean-Drapeau reserves the right to eject anyone that does not obey the rules or warnings.
- The Société du parc Jean-Drapeau is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
Getting to Jean-Doré Beach
Jean-Drapeau Subway Station
The Jean-Drapeau subway station is located in the heart of Parc Jean-Drapeau. To get to the Parc easily and quickly, the subway is still the best way to go!
During the summer season, Parc Jean-Drapeau visitors can use the river shuttle as a means of transportation, from the Vieux-Port de Montréal (Jacques-Cartier pier) and the city of Longueuil.
Users can also bring along their bikes and they have access to a network of cycling paths at each stop.
Covid-19 - The river shuttle service will not be operational for the 2020 summer season.
Two STM shuttles provide a connection between the Jean-Drapeau subway station and various attractions.
777: Every day of the year, the 777 shuttle provides fast access to the Casino de Montréal.
Bike / BIXI
From Montréal: take the Lachine Canal bike path, near the Vieux-Port de Montréal, or the Jacques Cartier Bridge cycling path.
From the South Shore: take the Bike Link, between Saint-Lambert and Parc Jean-Drapeau, or the Jacques Cartier Bridge cycling path.
BIXI : there are many BIXI stations at the Parc during the summer season.
People can enjoy many of the cycling paths to get to or pass through the Parc Jean-Drapeau, either running or walking.
With more than 25 kilometres of trails and pathways, the Parc is a pleasant spot for hiking, all year round.
Motorists can get to Parc Jean-Drapeau by taking the Jacques Cartier Bridge or the Concorde Bridge (Bonaventure Autoroute, Pierre-Dupuy exit).
Nearby parking area:
For more details, visit Getting to the Parc.