Aquazilla is back! We challenge you to successfully complete the obstacle course on the water!
Aquazilla is a unique 30-by-35 meters inflatable structure comprised of obstacles, slides and platforms for jumping into the water, and much more. Take the challenge among family and friends and make your way through a course on the platform or put your ability to the test on a series of disciplines on the course!
- Minimum age: 6 years old.
- Minimum Height: 110 cm (43.3").
- Children under age 9 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Flotation vests are required and are supplied for everyone.
- Maximum 80 people at a time.
Main features of the modules:
- Wiggle Bridge
- Infinity loop: for courses of endless fun
- Central trampoline
- A wide assortment of slides
- Action and climbing tower
- Monkey bars
- Podium: to crown the champions
- Flip bag
- Giant swing
Given the current context, we are forced to move the official opening date of the Jean-Doré Beach.
Visit our website or follow us on social media to stay informed of developments.
|14 years and over|
|Family (2 adults et 2 children)|
- No refund.
- Rates include taxes.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- It is possible to pay cash, Interac or with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard)
- Rates do not include access to the Beach which is required to participate in the activity.
The rates shown above do not include parking rates.
- The best way to come to the Parc Jean-Drapeau, is by subway!
- Anyone not complying with the regulations is subject to a warning. The Société du parc Jean-Drapeau reserves the right to eject anyone that does not obey the rules or warnings.
- The Société du parc Jean-Drapeau is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
Getting to Jean-Doré Beach
Jean-Drapeau Subway Station
The Jean-Drapeau subway station is located in the heart of Parc Jean-Drapeau. To get to the Parc easily and quickly, the subway is still the best way to go!
During the summer season, Parc Jean-Drapeau visitors can use the river shuttle as a means of transportation, from the Vieux-Port de Montréal (Jacques-Cartier pier) and the city of Longueuil.
Users can also bring along their bikes and they have access to a network of cycling paths at each stop.
Covid-19 - The river shuttle service will not be operational for the 2020 summer season.
Two STM shuttles provide a connection between the Jean-Drapeau subway station and various attractions.
777: Every day of the year, the 777 shuttle provides fast access to the Casino de Montréal.
Bike / BIXI
From Montréal: take the Lachine Canal bike path, near the Vieux-Port de Montréal, or the Jacques Cartier Bridge cycling path.
From the South Shore: take the Bike Link, between Saint-Lambert and Parc Jean-Drapeau, or the Jacques Cartier Bridge cycling path.
BIXI : there are many BIXI stations at the Parc during the summer season.
People can enjoy many of the cycling paths to get to or pass through the Parc Jean-Drapeau, either running or walking.
With more than 25 kilometres of trails and pathways, the Parc is a pleasant spot for hiking, all year round.
Motorists can get to Parc Jean-Drapeau by taking the Jacques Cartier Bridge or the Concorde Bridge (Bonaventure Autoroute, Pierre-Dupuy exit).
Covid-19 - In order to comply with the instructions of the City of Montréal in connection with public health directives, no parking is currently accessible to the general public.
For more details, visit Getting to the Parc.